Tuesday, January 16, 2007

September

September was a busy month with 5 weddings and many other shoots so this is just a recap before I move onto October...
Christine and Rob were definitly a fun couple...she tried to tell me she was shy when I did her engagement shoot and that just isn't the truth...she was very open and fun and I had so much fun with them!






Next was Lynne and Greg. Greg has two great boys who were so fun to work with. There was a lot of love and a lot of laughs especially Greg's huge list of the things not to mention to his new beautiful wife. :)





Kiran and Kyle were an exciting couple that has traveled the world together and along that journey that have made many friends. It was an honor to share in their day as people traveled from all over the world to witness their marriage. They had a beautiful outdoor ceremony at the Peggy Notebart Nature Museum which was really fun for me being a huge nature buff















Amanda and Brandon, well let me first say that I have had the priveledge of having Amanda Hein of Amanda Hein Photography formally with Bliss Photography second shoot with me on many weddings in the last year and now I get to photograph her wedding! It is quite an honor to have another photographer trust you with their wedding and I was very flattered with Amanda asked if I would photograph her wedding...well I was already excited but after this engagement shoot, now I can't wait!!! They were so fun and very trusting of my visions on their ideas for the shoot. We had a blast as you can probably tell :)















Dawn and Steve are the perfect example of a couple that didn't let a little rain spoil their day or the celebration of their love. It poured when we got to the church and we got a very brief break afterwards to get some fun shots. The sky was very dark and made for a beautiful skyline. The kids brought the bubbles to the dancefloor and that was fun too :)











Missy and AJ had a great idea for their engagement session and something I had been wanting to try...nothing fancy, just taking a walk in their own neighborhood. Stopping at the local park to play hopscotch, their favorite breakfast place, getting ice cream, and at the end it started to rain which was fitting for them since they got engaged in the rain...as you can see it didn't stop us from making some fun memories.











Jillian and Brenden chose a favorite spot of mine, the Morton Arboretum. We had fun just relaxing and wondering through the woods. They are a fun and laid back couple and I am thankful for their patience with me as I played with the long shadows of the late day sun :)







Last but certainly not least was Kristen and John. They were married on the last day of September and it was a great way for me to end a long month! It was an emotion filled day with laughter and tears...of joy of course :) They were so fun and happy and truly just so elated to be getting married and spending their life together. I was so happy to be a part of their special day and there was certainly no doubt that these two are very happy together!



No comments: