Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Megan and Craig at the Farm

So for those of you who follow this blog, you probably remember the great blizzard wedding of 2006 when I got stranded on I-80 trying to get to Megan and Craig's wedding...Megan couldn't get to me and I couldn't get to her because of all the snow so, although I didn't miss any of the wedding, we did miss out on our chance to take pictures on the farm where Megan grew up. We decided this wedding story wouldn't be complete without the farm pictures so Megan and Craig got dressed back up and we went back out to the farm and finished their story...complete with snow...again! This really couldn't have worked out better in hindsight because we were able to really enjoy our time out there (despite the freezing cold!) and not worry about the dress getting dirty...I guess everything happens for a reason! Here are some of my favs so far...

1 comment:

emilie said...

Beautiful portraits, Tina! I'm looking forward to meeting you at FW5 in Texas next week (I am a mentor).

Travel safely to Texas!
kindly,
emilie