Monday, September 17, 2007

Amanda and Brandon

This wedding was long awaited for me! I absolutely could not wait for this wedding and not only because Amanda is a great friend of mine but she is a very talented photographer and I knew she would be planning a very beautiful and FUN wedding! She is outdoorsy like me so it was at the Concord Centre in Woodstock and everything was outdoors! She even got dressed outdoors :) Everything was perfect...

I love this early morning moment between mom and daughter :)
Here we go to get dressed! This is the first time I had parents there to see their kids when they first saw each other, it was nice to have them there too! First time grandma saw Amanda, she thought she shouldn't see her before the wedding but she couldn't help herself!

The wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to the great love of Amanda and Brandon. I was so honored to be asked to photograph this day! Congratulations and have fun in Yellowstone!!

No comments: