Monday, December 31, 2007

Our last post as Kristina Carter Photography

First I want to say happy new year and thank you to all my wonderful couples who have supported me during these early years in business. I have learned enough now to know you have to be yourself to work with the best people and so I decided to make a change.

A fresh start with a new name and new look that captures the bulk of who I am and what I am trying to do.

My new company is Vrai and it means true in french. I am hoping that it will become clear that my goal is to provide true moments, true emotion, memories that are true to life and not contrived. There will be lots of other things to look forward to so please bookmark the new site and the new blog and let us know what you think.

www.vraiphoto.com
www.vraiphoto.blogspot.com

To a new year, and new adventures!

No comments: