Monday, December 17, 2007

Holidays and Vacation!

I am off to take a few days to spend with the family for the holidays. I will still be available by phone or email for most of the time except 12/24-12/29. Please feel free to leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Until then, I thought I would share some pictures of Pete opening his first presents at Grandma's house. This actually was so cute because when he opened the presents, it seemed like he actually knew what he was getting and was excited to get it. My mom also has a game table that we were playing with and Pete got his first exposure to poker chips...his fascination is one we should watch out for! haha



Have a wonderful holiday and stay tuned for more big news for the New Year!

2 comments:

emilie said...

Holy cow, that's one cute baby!!

Merry Christmas, Tina!!

hugs,
em

LaCour said...

LOVE the shot of him with the poker chips! Can't beat that expression : ) ~ Erin