Sunday, April 15, 2007

Earth Day is coming!

Earth Day is one week away and two things that are very near and dear to my heart, yoga and the environment, are teaming up to provide some great opportunities for the Geneva and St. Charles community and beyond. Prana Yoga Center is where I practice and they are having many scheduled events on earth day from 10 am-5:30 pm including many sponsors talking about how to make your life more green as well as your practice if you are interested in yoga. They are also offering a free yoga class so if you have ever been interested in yoga, this is a great opportunity to try it out and learn a little about how to improve your quality of life through green living and yoga.

I have also had the privilege of shooting many of the instructors who are all amazing people! Head over there to meet them, you won't be disappointed!



I wish I could do this!!!





Hope to see you there!
Kristina

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love these photos!!! They are so fun and beautiful!