Monday, March 26, 2007

Vegas baby!!

I am off to Vegas today to spend some quality time networking with some of the best wedding and portrait photographers in the world at the Digitial Wedding Forum Conference and to check out the WPPI trade show to find new and fun products to offer you guys!

And since I am already out there, I am fortunate enough to have wonderful friends who are going to fly out there and meet me for some rock climbing in the Red Rocks just outside of Vegas. So I will definitely be posting lots of pictures when I get back next week.

I will be back in the office on Tuesday, April 3rd but I will have limited access to email and phone so please leave a message if you call and I will do my best to get back to you promptly!

Best,
Kristina

1 comment:

emilie said...

So greaat to see you, Tina! I hope you have a great time climbing, and will definitely check back for some of those fun pics! Travel safely home!