Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Personal projects...a different way to see.

I recently bought a holga camera, which is a very cheap film camera that has a different kind of look and has a square negative. I decided I will start a new personal project to document the places I have been and the things I see on the road. I admit it has been years since I shot film so I was excited to see what came out when I only had 24 exposures and no chance to redo what I didn't like. With this camera there is an additional challenge in that the viewfinder only shows approximately what the picture will look like because it doesn't match up perfectly to the film plane. So here are a few that I liked and now that I know how to use this little camera, I will be having fun with it in Vegas during my climbing trip...stay tuned for more :)








Best,
Kristina

No comments: