Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving and other random news...

I just want to wish all my blog faithfuls a very happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day with whomever you wish to spend it with. I am thankful for so many things and one of them is the time I spend with family....the other is climbing!

I found these pictures of me climbing by some of my friends and I realized I always have fun pictures of my friends climbing but none of me so just for fun, since there isn't much going on around the holidays for me to shoot and post, I thought I would post some climbing pics!

Also, I will be out of town from Friday 11/23-11/30 so if you need to get ahold of me, just call and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

This is me on Creep Show, a 5.10d at Phantasia Wall in the Red River Gorge. It was hard but fun!
These next three are me in a series clipping in, making a high step to a really good foot then taking a nice rest on some big holds. This is Cherrio Bowl, a 5.10a that I onsighted (ie, did on my first try :)) at Jackson Falls, IL

Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Browsed through your latest photos and as always, they are inspiring. You are a very brave girl to be hanging from rocks like you do!

Sure hope you'll still be creating photos for a long time to come so I can hire you if my kids ever get married!