Saturday, February 24, 2007

Off to New Mexico...

My mind is spinning from FW5 and I am off to New Mexico today to take a break and figure out where I will take my business from here. Also, for wedding photographers, we have to take vacation in the winter since we are way too busy in the summer :) So off to sunny New Mexico to do some camping and hiking. My husband and I are taking the train from Union Station to Albuquerque, NM and plan to go to a spa for two days and camp for four days then back on the train. I will be back in my office on Monday, March 5th and because I will be roughing it I will not have access to a computer so thank you AGAIN for being patient with me while I recoup from 2006 finally! :)

I will be sure to share my pictures when I return :)

Best,
Kristina

1 comment:

emilie said...

Ohhh... I've never been to NM! Can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures!