Monday, July 16, 2007

Dave and Sarah

Saturday turned out to be the wedding of Sarah's dreams that she had been patiently waiting for for 2 years. It is no wonder there was an abundance of laughs and tears. The backdrop was the beautiful Danada House in Wheaton. This wedding was particularly special to me because Dave is my cousin so sharing this special day with two of the nicest people I know was just perfect! Congratulations you two and have fun in Hawaii!

This was fun, I got to go to the golf course with the guys in the morning and just when I was leaving, got this shot! I think he just missed :)

Sarah tried to recover after seeing her dad, no crying....then....
she saw Dave....and Dave saw her.

These flowers were perfectly Sarah!

The ceremony.




I love this picture, they look so happy!
Sarah and Dave found a surprise from Sarah's mom.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the pics so far on the Blog. As a cousin of the bride, I was in hopes a wonderful day for the bride and grom. As an amateur photographer myself, I was hoping for some great pictures to capture the occasion. I'm very impressed with your work. Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures!!! I can't wait to see the rest. Sarah and Dave, you had the perfect day and it really shows in these pictures. Tina you did an amazing job at capturing thier day.

Kelly said...

What an amazing wedding! Sarah, welcome to the family! Dave, you know I love having you as a cousin and friend. The pictures will be amazing (as always) and you are so lucky to have each other.