Saturday, June 30, 2007

A trip to the zoo...

Last week my sister-in-law, niece, and nephew came to visit us sans parents. At first I thought, "oh no, what did I get myself into?" It is June, the busiest month of the year and now we have 3 kids to entertain for 5 days. Well it was busy, but completely worth it! It turned out to be a great time of year for them to visit, I needed the mental break and we had so much fun. I can't believe how much I miss them now that they are gone!!!

These are just a few pictures from our trip to the zoo, one of the many fun things we did while they were here.


Justin has the biggest heart for any species, he tried to save each and every cicada he found still alive, placing each one carefully on a tree :)



We can't wait for next year's trip and we love you soo much!
Tina and Brian

No comments: